Youngstown Man Killed in Cambria Motorcycle Accident | News
CAMBRIA, NY - The Niagara County Sheriff's Office is investigating a deadly motorcycle accident that killed a 20-year-old Youngstown man.
The accident happened at the intersection North Ridge Road and Church Road just after 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Investigators say a motorcycle was traveling west on North Ridge Road when it appears it crossed the center line and hit a minivan head-on.
The motorcyclist, Thomas J. Burley, 20, of Youngstown, was taken to St. Mary's Hospital, where he later died.
The driver of the van was not hurt.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors