Level 3 Sex Offender Faces Sex Abuse Charges | News
BATAVIA, NY-- A level-three registered sex offender is facing more sex abuse charges.
Following an investigating involving several law enforcement agencies, Batavia Police arrested Sean M. Vickers, 44, of Geneva on April 22nd and charged him with Criminal Sexual Conduct Against a Child and Sodomy.
Vickers was arraigned in Batavia City Court and remanded to the Genesee County Jail. His bail is set at $500,000.
According to the NYS Sex Offender registry, Vickers was arrested in 2009 for sexually abusing a 13-year-old male.
Investigators are looking into other possible incidents of sexual abuse in other jurisdictions involving Sean M. Vickers. If you have any information, you're asked to contact Batavia Police, Genesee County Sheriffs or Niagara County Sheriffs.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way