Level 3 Sex Offender Faces Sex Abuse Charges | News
BATAVIA, NY-- A level-three registered sex offender is facing more sex abuse charges.
Following an investigating involving several law enforcement agencies, Batavia Police arrested Sean M. Vickers, 44, of Geneva on April 22nd and charged him with Criminal Sexual Conduct Against a Child and Sodomy.
Vickers was arraigned in Batavia City Court and remanded to the Genesee County Jail. His bail is set at $500,000.
According to the NYS Sex Offender registry, Vickers was arrested in 2009 for sexually abusing a 13-year-old male.
Investigators are looking into other possible incidents of sexual abuse in other jurisdictions involving Sean M. Vickers. If you have any information, you're asked to contact Batavia Police, Genesee County Sheriffs or Niagara County Sheriffs.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Is Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Drums Along the Waterfront Announces New Venue; Tickets Now Available
- Amherst Will Study Ending Lifetime Health Benefits for elected officials
- Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Share Programs Return to Farmers & Artisans
- Amherst Votes to Keep Lifetime Healthcare for Some Officials
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars