Level 3 Sex Offender Faces Sex Abuse Charges | News
BATAVIA, NY-- A level-three registered sex offender is facing more sex abuse charges.
Following an investigating involving several law enforcement agencies, Batavia Police arrested Sean M. Vickers, 44, of Geneva on April 22nd and charged him with Criminal Sexual Conduct Against a Child and Sodomy.
Vickers was arraigned in Batavia City Court and remanded to the Genesee County Jail. His bail is set at $500,000.
According to the NYS Sex Offender registry, Vickers was arrested in 2009 for sexually abusing a 13-year-old male.
Investigators are looking into other possible incidents of sexual abuse in other jurisdictions involving Sean M. Vickers. If you have any information, you're asked to contact Batavia Police, Genesee County Sheriffs or Niagara County Sheriffs.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud