Level 3 Sex Offender Faces Sex Abuse Charges | News
BATAVIA, NY-- A level-three registered sex offender is facing more sex abuse charges.
Following an investigating involving several law enforcement agencies, Batavia Police arrested Sean M. Vickers, 44, of Geneva on April 22nd and charged him with Criminal Sexual Conduct Against a Child and Sodomy.
Vickers was arraigned in Batavia City Court and remanded to the Genesee County Jail. His bail is set at $500,000.
According to the NYS Sex Offender registry, Vickers was arrested in 2009 for sexually abusing a 13-year-old male.
Investigators are looking into other possible incidents of sexual abuse in other jurisdictions involving Sean M. Vickers. If you have any information, you're asked to contact Batavia Police, Genesee County Sheriffs or Niagara County Sheriffs.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood