Major Expansion Planned at Fashion Outlets of Niagara | News
TOWN Of NIAGARA, N.Y. -- A major expansion is in the works for one of the areas premier shopping destinations for both Americans and Canadians.
Town of Niagara Supervisor Steven Richards tells 2-On-Your-Side the Fashion Outlets of Niagara is planning on adding 50 stores, and additional parking. The company that owns the mall has applied for tax incentives for the $71 million project.
More than 1,100 new parking spaces will be added, as well as 28 new spots for busses.
The proposed plan is expected to add about 600 new jobs.
Richards says high end retailers have already expressed interest in the new space. The town's IDA will hold a public hearing on March 13th at 3pm at town hall for input on whether to grant the mall's owner tax breaks.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED