SPCA Donations: Delivery Day | News
TOWN OF NIAGARA, NY -- Wednesday was delivery day for all those donations 2 On Your Side viewers dropped off at our station for the Niagara County SPCA.
Many of you answered the call for donations of Puppy Chow, newspapers, puppy pads and even cash donations to help the Niagara County shelter care for 63 Pomeranian pups.
Our Maryalice Demler was honored to make the delivery today to Amy Lewis, the executive director of the organization.
Lewis said the support from the community was "absolutely amazing."
All 63 of the dogs have either been adopted or have adoptions pending, after their medical needs are addressed.
If you'd still like to make a donation, you can drop them off at the Niagara County SPCA during regular business hours.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars