SPCA Donations: Delivery Day | News
TOWN OF NIAGARA, NY -- Wednesday was delivery day for all those donations 2 On Your Side viewers dropped off at our station for the Niagara County SPCA.
Many of you answered the call for donations of Puppy Chow, newspapers, puppy pads and even cash donations to help the Niagara County shelter care for 63 Pomeranian pups.
Our Maryalice Demler was honored to make the delivery today to Amy Lewis, the executive director of the organization.
Lewis said the support from the community was "absolutely amazing."
All 63 of the dogs have either been adopted or have adoptions pending, after their medical needs are addressed.
If you'd still like to make a donation, you can drop them off at the Niagara County SPCA during regular business hours.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud