SPCA Donations: Delivery Day | News
TOWN OF NIAGARA, NY -- Wednesday was delivery day for all those donations 2 On Your Side viewers dropped off at our station for the Niagara County SPCA.
Many of you answered the call for donations of Puppy Chow, newspapers, puppy pads and even cash donations to help the Niagara County shelter care for 63 Pomeranian pups.
Our Maryalice Demler was honored to make the delivery today to Amy Lewis, the executive director of the organization.
Lewis said the support from the community was "absolutely amazing."
All 63 of the dogs have either been adopted or have adoptions pending, after their medical needs are addressed.
If you'd still like to make a donation, you can drop them off at the Niagara County SPCA during regular business hours.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors