Infant Hurt in DWI Accident | News
LOCKPORT, NY - A one-month-old infant was seriously hurt following a rollover accident in Lockport.
The accident happened around 11 p.m. Wednesday evening at Robinson and Old Beattie roads.
Troopers say when they responded to a rollover accident, the vehicle was empty. Troopers found the occupants at a nearby convenience store, all with injuries from the accident.
The infant was taken to Women and Children's hospital and is in critical, but stable condition.
The other three occupants -- Thaddeus Nicpon, Brandon Nicpon and Heather Eagan -- were all taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Thaddeus Nicpon was charged with DWI-Leandra's Law, Speeding, Moving from Lane Unsafely and Passing a Red Light.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood