Infant Hurt in DWI Accident | News
LOCKPORT, NY - A one-month-old infant was seriously hurt following a rollover accident in Lockport.
The accident happened around 11 p.m. Wednesday evening at Robinson and Old Beattie roads.
Troopers say when they responded to a rollover accident, the vehicle was empty. Troopers found the occupants at a nearby convenience store, all with injuries from the accident.
The infant was taken to Women and Children's hospital and is in critical, but stable condition.
The other three occupants -- Thaddeus Nicpon, Brandon Nicpon and Heather Eagan -- were all taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Thaddeus Nicpon was charged with DWI-Leandra's Law, Speeding, Moving from Lane Unsafely and Passing a Red Light.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education