Infant Hurt in DWI Accident | News
LOCKPORT, NY - A one-month-old infant was seriously hurt following a rollover accident in Lockport.
The accident happened around 11 p.m. Wednesday evening at Robinson and Old Beattie roads.
Troopers say when they responded to a rollover accident, the vehicle was empty. Troopers found the occupants at a nearby convenience store, all with injuries from the accident.
The infant was taken to Women and Children's hospital and is in critical, but stable condition.
The other three occupants -- Thaddeus Nicpon, Brandon Nicpon and Heather Eagan -- were all taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Thaddeus Nicpon was charged with DWI-Leandra's Law, Speeding, Moving from Lane Unsafely and Passing a Red Light.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program