Trooper Involved in Accident; No Serious Injuries | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - A New York State Trooper on his way to the scene of a traffic accident on the LaSalle Expressway was involved in a crash when a vehicle crossed over the median from the opposite lane and hit his unmarked vehicle, the state police are reporting.
The accident happened Monday morning around 8 a.m. on Niagara Falls Boulevard near the I-190. The trooper was taken to the hospital, but no serious injuries are being reported.
Police are still investigating the scene.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program