Trooper Involved in Accident; No Serious Injuries | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - A New York State Trooper on his way to the scene of a traffic accident on the LaSalle Expressway was involved in a crash when a vehicle crossed over the median from the opposite lane and hit his unmarked vehicle, the state police are reporting.
The accident happened Monday morning around 8 a.m. on Niagara Falls Boulevard near the I-190. The trooper was taken to the hospital, but no serious injuries are being reported.
Police are still investigating the scene.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors