Trooper Involved in Accident; No Serious Injuries | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - A New York State Trooper on his way to the scene of a traffic accident on the LaSalle Expressway was involved in a crash when a vehicle crossed over the median from the opposite lane and hit his unmarked vehicle, the state police are reporting.
The accident happened Monday morning around 8 a.m. on Niagara Falls Boulevard near the I-190. The trooper was taken to the hospital, but no serious injuries are being reported.
Police are still investigating the scene.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED