Falls Shooting Supect Turns Himself In | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Niagara Falls Police say the man they've been looking for in connection with the November shooting of a toddler has turned himself in.
Two-year-old J'raeona Moore was sitting in a car at the Hometown Market on Pierce Avenue when she was struck in the face on November 27th.
Shortly after, an arrest warrant was issued for Willie Scott, Jr., 32 of Lasalle Avenue in the Falls. Scott surrendered Wednesday. He's charged with assault and weapons counts, both felonies and is being held without bail at the Niagara County Jail in Lockport.
Police say little J'raeona continues to recover from her injuries.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program