Falls Shooting Supect Turns Himself In | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Niagara Falls Police say the man they've been looking for in connection with the November shooting of a toddler has turned himself in.
Two-year-old J'raeona Moore was sitting in a car at the Hometown Market on Pierce Avenue when she was struck in the face on November 27th.
Shortly after, an arrest warrant was issued for Willie Scott, Jr., 32 of Lasalle Avenue in the Falls. Scott surrendered Wednesday. He's charged with assault and weapons counts, both felonies and is being held without bail at the Niagara County Jail in Lockport.
Police say little J'raeona continues to recover from her injuries.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood