Niagara Falls Man Faces Drug Charges for Pot Package | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY-- A Niagara Falls man is facing felony marijuana charges after he was caught by police with a lot of pot.
Officers say Michael Crumpton showed up to the post office last Thursday to pick up a package.
Inside the package was 5-and-a-half pounds of marijuana wrapped in old, dirty t-shirts.
Falls detectives say they had been working with postal inspectors and were waiting for him.
Crumpton was arrested and charged with felony possession of marijuana.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way