Warrant Issued for Suspect in Niagara Falls Child Shooting | News
Niagara Falls, NY - Police are trying to find a man in connection with the shooting of a 2 year old in Niagara Falls.
An arrest warrant has been issued for 32 year old Willie Scott, Jr.
Police say he is wanted in the shooting outside the Hometown Market on Pierce Avenue on November 27th.
2 year old J'raeona Moore was hit in the face when shots were fired. She was sitting in the back seat of a parked car at the time of the shooting. She was taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. Her mom has called for whoever is responsible to turn themselves into police.
Scott is also known as Boo and Tony. He's 5' 9" and 265 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Niagara Falls Police at 286-4553 or 286-4711.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Is Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Drums Along the Waterfront Announces New Venue; Tickets Now Available
- Amherst Will Study Ending Lifetime Health Benefits for elected officials
- Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Share Programs Return to Farmers & Artisans
- Amherst Votes to Keep Lifetime Healthcare for Some Officials
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars