Large Donation Makes Way Into NT History Museum | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - The North Tonawanda History museum received an unusual donation Monday.
The Niagara Frontier Antique & Classic Boats Club donated the Richardson Boat Company 1935 Little Giant Cruiser to the museum on Monday.
Because of its size, the museum had to remove the front doors and do a little manuevering of other artifacts to get the 25-foot long boat through the doors and into place.
George R. Richardson started the Richardson Boat Company in North Tonawanda in the 1920s. Thecompany created boats for the military, shipping and for recreational use.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program