Large Donation Makes Way Into NT History Museum | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - The North Tonawanda History museum received an unusual donation Monday.
The Niagara Frontier Antique & Classic Boats Club donated the Richardson Boat Company 1935 Little Giant Cruiser to the museum on Monday.
Because of its size, the museum had to remove the front doors and do a little manuevering of other artifacts to get the 25-foot long boat through the doors and into place.
George R. Richardson started the Richardson Boat Company in North Tonawanda in the 1920s. Thecompany created boats for the military, shipping and for recreational use.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way