Police Car Hit in Niagara County | News
WHEATFIELD, N.Y. -- Police in Niagara County say it's pretty amazing no one was seriously hurt when a car slammed into the back of a sheriff's patrol vehicle in Wheatfield.
A deputy was assisting an ambulance on Witmer Road when a car smashed into his.
Investigators say charges could be filed as they're trying to find out why the driver didn't stop.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted