Police Car Hit in Niagara County | News
WHEATFIELD, N.Y. -- Police in Niagara County say it's pretty amazing no one was seriously hurt when a car slammed into the back of a sheriff's patrol vehicle in Wheatfield.
A deputy was assisting an ambulance on Witmer Road when a car smashed into his.
Investigators say charges could be filed as they're trying to find out why the driver didn't stop.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors