Police Car Hit in Niagara County | News
WHEATFIELD, N.Y. -- Police in Niagara County say it's pretty amazing no one was seriously hurt when a car slammed into the back of a sheriff's patrol vehicle in Wheatfield.
A deputy was assisting an ambulance on Witmer Road when a car smashed into his.
Investigators say charges could be filed as they're trying to find out why the driver didn't stop.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars