Police Car Hit in Niagara County | News
WHEATFIELD, N.Y. -- Police in Niagara County say it's pretty amazing no one was seriously hurt when a car slammed into the back of a sheriff's patrol vehicle in Wheatfield.
A deputy was assisting an ambulance on Witmer Road when a car smashed into his.
Investigators say charges could be filed as they're trying to find out why the driver didn't stop.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program