Police Car Hit in Niagara County | News
WHEATFIELD, N.Y. -- Police in Niagara County say it's pretty amazing no one was seriously hurt when a car slammed into the back of a sheriff's patrol vehicle in Wheatfield.
A deputy was assisting an ambulance on Witmer Road when a car smashed into his.
Investigators say charges could be filed as they're trying to find out why the driver didn't stop.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED