Niagara Falls Culinary Institute Open | News
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. - The Niagara USA Chamber held a networking mixer Thursday night inside the city's newest jewel - The Niagara County Community College's Culinary Institute.
The event featured students doing culinary demonstrations, serving guests and working on the construction and decoration of a life-sized gingerbread house.
The culinary institute is a unique learning lab that is open to the public.
It provides students interested in the industry the opportunity to train while still in school.
The Culinary Institute is located inside the former Rainbow Mall.
There is also plenty for visitors to check out, including several retail stores, a fine dining restaurant and a food-themed Barnes & Noble.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars