Niagara Falls Culinary Institute Open | News
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. - The Niagara USA Chamber held a networking mixer Thursday night inside the city's newest jewel - The Niagara County Community College's Culinary Institute.
The event featured students doing culinary demonstrations, serving guests and working on the construction and decoration of a life-sized gingerbread house.
The culinary institute is a unique learning lab that is open to the public.
It provides students interested in the industry the opportunity to train while still in school.
The Culinary Institute is located inside the former Rainbow Mall.
There is also plenty for visitors to check out, including several retail stores, a fine dining restaurant and a food-themed Barnes & Noble.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud