Niagara Falls Culinary Institute Open | News
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. - The Niagara USA Chamber held a networking mixer Thursday night inside the city's newest jewel - The Niagara County Community College's Culinary Institute.
The event featured students doing culinary demonstrations, serving guests and working on the construction and decoration of a life-sized gingerbread house.
The culinary institute is a unique learning lab that is open to the public.
It provides students interested in the industry the opportunity to train while still in school.
The Culinary Institute is located inside the former Rainbow Mall.
There is also plenty for visitors to check out, including several retail stores, a fine dining restaurant and a food-themed Barnes & Noble.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors