Niagara Falls Culinary Institute Open | News
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. - The Niagara USA Chamber held a networking mixer Thursday night inside the city's newest jewel - The Niagara County Community College's Culinary Institute.
The event featured students doing culinary demonstrations, serving guests and working on the construction and decoration of a life-sized gingerbread house.
The culinary institute is a unique learning lab that is open to the public.
It provides students interested in the industry the opportunity to train while still in school.
The Culinary Institute is located inside the former Rainbow Mall.
There is also plenty for visitors to check out, including several retail stores, a fine dining restaurant and a food-themed Barnes & Noble.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted