E.R. Doctor Faces Drug Charge | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A local emergency room doctor is facing charges federal drug charges tonight after the DEA raided a home in Niagara County earlier this week.
Officials say Dr. Daniel Gillick was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of crack cocaine.
The 62-year-old, who is from Youngstown, currently serves on the staff at Medina Memorial.
He was arrested along with a 27-year-old woman.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education
- Holiday Tour Fun at the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum