E.R. Doctor Faces Drug Charge | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A local emergency room doctor is facing charges federal drug charges tonight after the DEA raided a home in Niagara County earlier this week.
Officials say Dr. Daniel Gillick was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of crack cocaine.
The 62-year-old, who is from Youngstown, currently serves on the staff at Medina Memorial.
He was arrested along with a 27-year-old woman.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors