E.R. Doctor Faces Drug Charge | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A local emergency room doctor is facing charges federal drug charges tonight after the DEA raided a home in Niagara County earlier this week.
Officials say Dr. Daniel Gillick was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of crack cocaine.
The 62-year-old, who is from Youngstown, currently serves on the staff at Medina Memorial.
He was arrested along with a 27-year-old woman.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money