E.R. Doctor Faces Drug Charge | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A local emergency room doctor is facing charges federal drug charges tonight after the DEA raided a home in Niagara County earlier this week.
Officials say Dr. Daniel Gillick was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of crack cocaine.
The 62-year-old, who is from Youngstown, currently serves on the staff at Medina Memorial.
He was arrested along with a 27-year-old woman.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars