Lockport Family Loses Everything in House Fire | News
LOCKPORT, NY - A Lockport family of six lost everything in a house fire Thursday.
Firefighters were called to a home on Mallard Drive in the Town of Lockport just after 10 a.m. They found the trailer home fully engulfed in flames.
No one was in the home at the time of the fire. The house and its contents, including Christmas presents, are a total loss.
Investigators are still trying to determine the cause of the fire.
The Red Cross is assisting two adults and four school-aged children.
You can also donate clothing at the Second Presbyterian Church, 71 Van Buren Street in Lockport. If the church is closed, contact Amanda at 716-261-0785.
A family friend provided us with the following information:
- Elizabeth, age 2, size 2t, shoe size 7
- Michael, age 8, size 8, shoe size 2
- Tanner, age 10, size 12, shoe size 3
- Tyler, age 11, size 8, shoe size 8
- Kristi Demario (mom), size 7/8
- Dad, size 32 waist
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood