North Tonawanda Woman Died from 'Blunt and Sharp Force Trauma' | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - North Tonawanda Police now know how a Lincoln Avenue woman died last week.
Investigators say Heather Rylowicz died from "a blunt and sharp force trauma to the head and neck area."
Rylowicz was found dead in her home last week.
North Tonawanda Police arrested Brian Lowry, 32, after Buffalo Police located him on Saturday.
Lowry is charged with second degree murder.
Police are still looking for Rylowicz's car, a 2008 Ford Taurus station wagon color green. If anyone has any information they are asked to call 716-692-4312.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education