North Tonawanda Woman Died from 'Blunt and Sharp Force Trauma' | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - North Tonawanda Police now know how a Lincoln Avenue woman died last week.
Investigators say Heather Rylowicz died from "a blunt and sharp force trauma to the head and neck area."
Rylowicz was found dead in her home last week.
North Tonawanda Police arrested Brian Lowry, 32, after Buffalo Police located him on Saturday.
Lowry is charged with second degree murder.
Police are still looking for Rylowicz's car, a 2008 Ford Taurus station wagon color green. If anyone has any information they are asked to call 716-692-4312.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- International Experts to Examine Crisis in Ukraine
- April Is Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Drums Along the Waterfront Announces New Venue; Tickets Now Available
- Amherst Will Study Ending Lifetime Health Benefits for elected officials
- Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Share Programs Return to Farmers & Artisans
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars