North Tonawanda Woman Died from 'Blunt and Sharp Force Trauma' | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - North Tonawanda Police now know how a Lincoln Avenue woman died last week.
Investigators say Heather Rylowicz died from "a blunt and sharp force trauma to the head and neck area."
Rylowicz was found dead in her home last week.
North Tonawanda Police arrested Brian Lowry, 32, after Buffalo Police located him on Saturday.
Lowry is charged with second degree murder.
Police are still looking for Rylowicz's car, a 2008 Ford Taurus station wagon color green. If anyone has any information they are asked to call 716-692-4312.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way