North Tonawanda Woman Died from 'Blunt and Sharp Force Trauma' | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - North Tonawanda Police now know how a Lincoln Avenue woman died last week.
Investigators say Heather Rylowicz died from "a blunt and sharp force trauma to the head and neck area."
Rylowicz was found dead in her home last week.
North Tonawanda Police arrested Brian Lowry, 32, after Buffalo Police located him on Saturday.
Lowry is charged with second degree murder.
Police are still looking for Rylowicz's car, a 2008 Ford Taurus station wagon color green. If anyone has any information they are asked to call 716-692-4312.
Top Niagara County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “The Brass Ring Thing XIII”: A Renaissance Festival Event
- “Path Through History” Weekend: Hand-carved Heritage in North Tonawanda (Carrousels and More)
- Tonawanda Coke Deadline Approaches For Residents
- Community Finding Projects for Tonawanda Coke Fine Money
- Carrousel Chat: Preserving the Industrial Landscape