25 Year Old Killed in Motorcycle Accident | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Police say one person has died and another was hurt following a car accident involving a motorcycle.
The accident happened Tuesday evening around 11:35 p.m. at the intersection of 68th Street and Niagara Falls Boulevard.
Investigators say Michael Paul, 25, was traveling east on Niagara Falls Boulevard when a vehicle traveling west turned in front of him.
Paul was taken to ECMC, where he died Wednesday morning.
The driver of the car was treated and released. Police are still investigating.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors