$6.1 Million for New NF Flight Simulator | News
BUFFALO, NY - Congresswoman Cathy Hochul's office says the House of Representatives has approved $6.1 million in funding for construction of a C-130 flight simulator facility at the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station.
According to Hochul's office, the plan is to build a full motion C-130 flight simulator, in addition to other special structural and electrical systems to support simulator operations.
The simulator will be the only C-130 simulator in the Northeast.
"The support for this project highlights the important role the Air Base plays in our national security, and the construction of this facility strengthens future of the base," Rep. Hochul said. "I'd also like to commend my colleague Rep. Louise Slaughter for her efforts to bringing the simulator to the Air Reserve Station."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way