$6.1 Million for New NF Flight Simulator | News
BUFFALO, NY - Congresswoman Cathy Hochul's office says the House of Representatives has approved $6.1 million in funding for construction of a C-130 flight simulator facility at the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station.
According to Hochul's office, the plan is to build a full motion C-130 flight simulator, in addition to other special structural and electrical systems to support simulator operations.
The simulator will be the only C-130 simulator in the Northeast.
"The support for this project highlights the important role the Air Base plays in our national security, and the construction of this facility strengthens future of the base," Rep. Hochul said. "I'd also like to commend my colleague Rep. Louise Slaughter for her efforts to bringing the simulator to the Air Reserve Station."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars