Artpark Announces Summer Concerts | News
LEWISTON, NY - Artpark is gearing up for an exciting summer season.
Officials announced a long list of events including the popular Tuesday concert series.
The series includes Peter Frampton and Sheryl Crow, and ends on September fourth. There is up to a 15-dollar ticket fee for the series to help with crowd control at the updated ampitheater.
There are also several special events planned at the main-stage theater starting with Sting on June 12th.
And Wednesday's concert lineup is free!
For more information, check out artpark.net.
Tuesday in the Park at Artpark Lineup:
- Kansas- June 19
- Foreigner- June 26
- Huey Lewis & The News-July 3
- Sublime with Rome- July 10
- YES with very special guest Procol Harum- July 17
- Heart- July 24
- Steve Miller Band- July 31
- Peter Frampton- August 7
- Sheryl Crow- August 14
- Roger Hodgson of Supertramp- August 21
- The Machine performs Pink Floyd- August 28
- The Charlie Daniels Band- September 4
Wednesdays at Artpark Lineup:
- Ziggy Marley- June 20
- Tokyo Police Club- June 27
- Lowest of the Low- July 11
- The Trews with special guest illScarlett- July 18
- Citizen Cope- July 25
- O.A.R. with Rebelution- August 1
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program