Witnesses Speak About Seneca Niagara Casino Fight | News
CATTARAUGUS RESERVATION, N.Y.- Two witnesses who say they watched the fight involving a New York State Senator are saying his version of the events isn't quite what they saw.
Robert John and Ross L. John, Sr. say Grisanti tried to break up an argument that was already winding down.
"I heard people saying he was a gentleman, he wasn't like that," said Robert John. "He probably had good intentions to intervene, but that's not the way it came off, and it just escalated when he tried to get involved."
"Either he was intoxicated or he was nuts," said Ross John. "He was out of control."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED