Witnesses Speak About Seneca Niagara Casino Fight | News
CATTARAUGUS RESERVATION, N.Y.- Two witnesses who say they watched the fight involving a New York State Senator are saying his version of the events isn't quite what they saw.
Robert John and Ross L. John, Sr. say Grisanti tried to break up an argument that was already winding down.
"I heard people saying he was a gentleman, he wasn't like that," said Robert John. "He probably had good intentions to intervene, but that's not the way it came off, and it just escalated when he tried to get involved."
"Either he was intoxicated or he was nuts," said Ross John. "He was out of control."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars