Witnesses Speak About Seneca Niagara Casino Fight | News
CATTARAUGUS RESERVATION, N.Y.- Two witnesses who say they watched the fight involving a New York State Senator are saying his version of the events isn't quite what they saw.
Robert John and Ross L. John, Sr. say Grisanti tried to break up an argument that was already winding down.
"I heard people saying he was a gentleman, he wasn't like that," said Robert John. "He probably had good intentions to intervene, but that's not the way it came off, and it just escalated when he tried to get involved."
"Either he was intoxicated or he was nuts," said Ross John. "He was out of control."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted