Witnesses Speak About Seneca Niagara Casino Fight | News
CATTARAUGUS RESERVATION, N.Y.- Two witnesses who say they watched the fight involving a New York State Senator are saying his version of the events isn't quite what they saw.
Robert John and Ross L. John, Sr. say Grisanti tried to break up an argument that was already winding down.
"I heard people saying he was a gentleman, he wasn't like that," said Robert John. "He probably had good intentions to intervene, but that's not the way it came off, and it just escalated when he tried to get involved."
"Either he was intoxicated or he was nuts," said Ross John. "He was out of control."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood