Witnesses Speak About Seneca Niagara Casino Fight | News
CATTARAUGUS RESERVATION, N.Y.- Two witnesses who say they watched the fight involving a New York State Senator are saying his version of the events isn't quite what they saw.
Robert John and Ross L. John, Sr. say Grisanti tried to break up an argument that was already winding down.
"I heard people saying he was a gentleman, he wasn't like that," said Robert John. "He probably had good intentions to intervene, but that's not the way it came off, and it just escalated when he tried to get involved."
"Either he was intoxicated or he was nuts," said Ross John. "He was out of control."
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud