Holiday Lights Shine in Hyde Park | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Families can now visit the Holiday Lights of the Niagara Trail. The first lighting took place Wednesday night.
There are 50 displays located throughout Hyde Park in Niagara Falls. There are an additional 10 displays on Pine Avenue, Main Street and the new Holiday Market.
The Holiday Lights of Niagara Trail is free and open to the public every night from 5-10 p.m. through December 31st.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars