Holiday Lights Shine in Hyde Park | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Families can now visit the Holiday Lights of the Niagara Trail. The first lighting took place Wednesday night.
There are 50 displays located throughout Hyde Park in Niagara Falls. There are an additional 10 displays on Pine Avenue, Main Street and the new Holiday Market.
The Holiday Lights of Niagara Trail is free and open to the public every night from 5-10 p.m. through December 31st.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program