Holiday Lights Shine in Hyde Park | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Families can now visit the Holiday Lights of the Niagara Trail. The first lighting took place Wednesday night.
There are 50 displays located throughout Hyde Park in Niagara Falls. There are an additional 10 displays on Pine Avenue, Main Street and the new Holiday Market.
The Holiday Lights of Niagara Trail is free and open to the public every night from 5-10 p.m. through December 31st.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood