Holiday Lights Shine in Hyde Park | News
NIAGARA FALLS, NY - Families can now visit the Holiday Lights of the Niagara Trail. The first lighting took place Wednesday night.
There are 50 displays located throughout Hyde Park in Niagara Falls. There are an additional 10 displays on Pine Avenue, Main Street and the new Holiday Market.
The Holiday Lights of Niagara Trail is free and open to the public every night from 5-10 p.m. through December 31st.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED