Teen Pleads Guilty in Connection to 5-Year-Old's Death | News
LOCKPORT, NY-- A teenager charged in connection with the death of a 5-year-old girl pled guilty Friday.
Tyler Best did not participate in the killing of Isabella Tennant, but helped his friend, 17-year-old John Freeman Junior, place the girl's body in a trash can last August.
Best pleaded guilty in Niagara County Court to hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence. Both are felonies.
He was ordered to remain behind bars until he is sentenced at the end of September.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way