Teen Pleads Guilty in Connection to 5-Year-Old's Death | News
LOCKPORT, NY-- A teenager charged in connection with the death of a 5-year-old girl pled guilty Friday.
Tyler Best did not participate in the killing of Isabella Tennant, but helped his friend, 17-year-old John Freeman Junior, place the girl's body in a trash can last August.
Best pleaded guilty in Niagara County Court to hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence. Both are felonies.
He was ordered to remain behind bars until he is sentenced at the end of September.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program