Teen Pleads Guilty in Connection to 5-Year-Old's Death | News
LOCKPORT, NY-- A teenager charged in connection with the death of a 5-year-old girl pled guilty Friday.
Tyler Best did not participate in the killing of Isabella Tennant, but helped his friend, 17-year-old John Freeman Junior, place the girl's body in a trash can last August.
Best pleaded guilty in Niagara County Court to hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence. Both are felonies.
He was ordered to remain behind bars until he is sentenced at the end of September.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors