Teen Pleads Guilty in Connection to 5-Year-Old's Death | News
LOCKPORT, NY-- A teenager charged in connection with the death of a 5-year-old girl pled guilty Friday.
Tyler Best did not participate in the killing of Isabella Tennant, but helped his friend, 17-year-old John Freeman Junior, place the girl's body in a trash can last August.
Best pleaded guilty in Niagara County Court to hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence. Both are felonies.
He was ordered to remain behind bars until he is sentenced at the end of September.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars