Show Us Your Fall Colors | Community Spirit
Send Us Your Photos for Our Daybreak Show
and a Chance to Win a Tim Horton’s Gift Card
When the leaves start changing, there’s no better place to be than Western New York.
From scenic views of the Niagara Gorge to Letchworth State Park, from pumpkin festivals to cider mills to your own backyard, our area really shows its colors in the fall season.
Use the entry form below to send us your best photo of Western New York’s fall colors, and then tune in to our Daybreak show to see if you’ve been selected as our Fall Foliage Fan of the Day. Each winner receives a $15 gift card to Tim Horton’s.
Come back to this site to see all the photos that have been received.
Tune in to Daybreak, 6-7 a.m., Monday through Friday, from Oct. 17 to Oct. 28 to see if you’ve won.
There’s no charge to enter. File size must be smaller than 1 MB. Limit one photo per entry. One entry per household. Click here for a complete list of rules.
Check out New York State’s Fall Foliage Report to see where fall colors are peaking this week.
Upcoming Events near Niagara County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars